TreeView for ReportBuilder
TreeView for ReportBuilder is an extension for
ReportBuilder product which you will also need in order to use this component.
Printing TreeViews or tree-like data structures finally gets easy with TreeView for ReportBuilder!
It consists of a special TreeViewPipeline component where you just assign a TreeView to its TreeView property and
off you go!
When designing reports you can either use the simple text field of the pipeline or you use the supplied TreeNode RCL
component which is capable of drawing a complete TreeNode with images, lines and buttons.
A more general approach for printing all kinds of tree-like data is also provided: the TreePipeline. It uses events
to retrieve the data and any information which is needed for drawing the tree.
This component is free for non-commercial users. Anyone who is profiting
materially from using this component is required to purchase the component for
US$ 30 (for details see the Ordering
section). Only users who have purchased the
component will receive the complete source and free updates. Currently TreeView for ReportBuilder
supports ReportBuilder 7.04
for Delphi 5, 6 and 7. Older versions are available for backward compatibility
or if you don't have the most recent version of ReportBuilder installed..
You can download the most recent version
which comes with a complete setup application in the download
If you have questions about this component check
the FAQ section, have a
look at the demo project which comes with the component, refer to the online help or
just send an EMail to email@example.com.
update to incorporate latest fixes, before stopping support for ReportBuilder 7,
Delphi 5 and 6 and converting everything to ReportBuilder 9 supporting Delphi 7 and Delphi 2005 only!
- DrawComponent no longer stretched; output will look better on screen
- New DirectDraw property default True; when DirectDraw=True report print jobs get much smaller and faster
- Transparent property now false by default; the combination Transparent=False and DirectDraw=True avoids problems with transparent images on some printers
- if Transparent=True treenode images are drawn transparent too (not only the caption as in previous versions)
- new PopupMenu items in the Designer for Transparent and DirectDraw
- improved display of TreeNode control in Designer - the UserName of the Pipeline is displayed instead of "Tree"
- TreePipeline now supports custom fields (Right click on the Pipeline to bring up FieldsEditor) - helps supporting multicolumn VirtualTrees
added support for ReportBuilder 7.03. Delphi 5, 6 and 7. No source code changes (just an update for the evaluation version)
added support for ReportBuilder 7.02. Delphi 5, 6 and 7.
added support for ReportBuilder 7 and Delphi 7. Delphi 4 is no longer supported.